March 17, 2016•Alerts
Free Webinar on Power Mobility and Augmentative and Alternative Communication for Nursing Home Residents, April 5, 2016
FREE WEBINAR for nursing home transition coordinators, peer counselors and consumers
April 5, 2016
10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
- Rob Oliver, Disability Rights Pennsylvania
- Amy S. Goldman, Institute on Disabilities at Temple University
- will introduce tools and resources for considering power mobility and augmentative and alternative communication (AAC) for nursing home residents.
- will be of interest to nursing home transition coordinators and peer counselors, but all are welcome.
- will be captioned and subsequently archived at www.disabilities.temple.edu.
- IS FREE BUT REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED.
Requests for accommodations must be made by March 28.
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS:
Disability Rights Pennsylvania
Offices in Harrisburg, Pittsburgh, and Philadelphia