June 12, 2018•Advocacy Matters
Listen to Advocacy Matters: Electronic Visit Verification (EVV), June 5, 2018
The 21st Century Cures Act mandated that all states use electronic visit verification for Medicaid funded personal care services by January 1, 2019 and home health services by January 1, 2023. If a state does not implement Electronic Visit Verification (EVV), the state will be subject to an incremental FMAP (federal medical assistance percentage) reduction.
Each week, DRP CEO Peri Jude Radecic will appear on Disability Matters with Host Joyce Bender, about halfway through the show, to discuss a topic of importance to the rights of individuals with disabilities.
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services Guidance
- U.S. House of Representatives, H.R. 5912
- Consortium for Citizens with Disabilities support letter for H.R. 5912
- U.S. Senate, S. 2897
- Consortium for Citizens with Disabilities support letter for S. 2897
- National Council on Independent Living Position Opposing EVV